Founded in 1973, Thompson’s Motorsports is an authorized Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Suzuki dealer. Robert Thompson started the business in a small building in West Terre Haute before moving to a bigger building located on South First Street. Eventually he added Thompson’s Honda and Toyota of Terre Haute. Thompson’s Motorsports remained there for over 30 years. With the business expanding and outgrowing the building, Thompson’s was ready for a change. They remodeled and reconstructed a new building in the south part of town, making it one of the largest motorcycle shops in the Midwest. The doors opened to the new 45,000-square-foot building at the beginning of December 2007, and since then, thousands of motorcycle enthusiasts and curious customers have walked in with a look of amazement and awe.
- Must-See dealership since 1973… one of the largest!
- Locally owned and operated… customer service is always priority #1
- Live phone operators… to serve you better
- All bikers welcomed and serviced
- Everyday low tire prices
- Lucas Oils Official Service Center… offering FREE 22-point vehicle safety inspections
- $19.99 EXPRESS oil/filter changes (plus parts, taxes and fees)… most makes and models
- $119.99 EXPRESS Harley Davidson oil change, includes oil filter and Lucas Oil’s in the motor, tranny and clutch, plus taxes and fees.
- Welcomed test drives to qualified buyers.
- Satisfaction guarantee on street bike purchases… ask for details
- 80+ certified used vehicles in stock… including Harley’s and Victory’s
- Massive stock of family casual clothing, gear and footwear to dress your whole family… all the hot brands.
- Large Lucas Oils Club Room available for your private events, parties, etc.
- On site seasonal Abate motorcycle testing weekly.