MWXC Riders Pre-Registered: 41
Round 9: Sandstone
Bowling Green, IN Date: Sept 1-3
Please remember no SXS’s this round.
Team Race Pricing
- Youth $60 per team, $30 for Ironman
- Adult $80 per team, $40 for Ironman
- Pro Teams (adult class) – entry fee $120 with 70% payback to first place and 20% payback to second place.
- Pitbike and Powderpuff events – $20 rider
Team Race Classes
Remember this is a for fun event for our racers! You may register to participate in classes above your normal level with no impact on your normal points races for our series. MWXC can not guarantee how it would affect you with other series though.
- Peewee – Senior, Trailrider, Ironman
- Youth Bike – Supermini, 85, Ironman, Family Fun Class
- Youth ATV – 300, Supermini, 90, 70, Ironman, Family Fun Class
- Adult Bike and Adult ATV – Pro, A, B, C, Ironman
Family Fun class during youth races will not be competing for placement. It is just a class for everyone to have the chance to see what racing is all about. Father/Son, Mother/Daughter, Husband/Wife, etc.
Team Race Rules
Two man teams or Ironman by yourself. Must ride in class for level of highest skilled rider. Racers must switch every lap. There will be a designated switch area and a switch off task that must be completed before taking off (we will announce at the track what your task will be). You may share a quad/bike or you may each ride your own. If you use 2 quads/bikes they both have to be staged in the switching line area at all times. If you break down while on the track, be sure your ride is safely off the track, then you may run back up to staging area and take off on your partners quad/bike. When you come back to the staging area You must complete the whole lap (no jumping back in where you broke) and your partner may not take off for you. Riders will be labeled A and B. No rider may complete 2 laps in a row unless there was an emergency/injured rider that was removed from race and staff is made aware of the change.
|Youth Bike Team Race||5pm – 90 min|
|Youth ATV Team Race||5pm – 90 min|
|PeeWee Bike Team Race||8am – 60 min|
|PeeWee ATV Team Race||9:30am – 60 min|
|Adult Bike Team Race||11am – 2:30 min|
|Adult ATV Team Race||2:00 pm – 2:30 min|
Find The Race
Please read the following information before pre-registering:
- We now require every rider to sign up individually for an account. We do not yet have the capability for one person to register multiple riders but will be working on this in the future.
- We are only allowing pre-payment with PayPal when pre-registering for events.
- Please make sure you complete your PayPal payment when going through the registration process otherwise you will not be registered.
- By pre-registering, you will be signed up for an account on midwestxc.com. This will allow you to manage your registrations and speed up the process in the future.
- Pre-Registration for every event will close the Thursday at 6pm before that event. If you miss pre-registration you can still download the registration form to bring to the race with you. Sweet.
If you have any questions on this process please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online registration closed for this race.